Employees who retiree are eligible to enroll in the Retirement Group Benefits under the following conditions:
- Employee is currently on Diocesan Benefits as of their last day of work.
- Employees are receiving pension benefits from the Diocese of St. Petersburg Pension Plan and who were employed by the Diocese of St. Petersburg on the day immediately prior to retirement.
The following are the benefits that are available under the Retirement Group Benefits Plan.
Health Insurance– All Health benefits are a package and cannot be individually selected.
- List Benefits at a Glance – Retirees
Retirement benefits include medical, vision, dental, & pharmacy
- Retiree Group Life Insurance –You must be enrolled in the Retirement Health Benefits to select the option of enrolling in Life Insurance. Group Life Insurance enrollment must be selected at the time of retirement. The Group Life Insurance is a term life policy.
- Group Life Insurance
- Hartford Beneficiary Form
Please contact the Retirement Services Office for more information. 727-374-0222