- KUJENGA RETREAT – a weekend leadership retreat for teens emphasizing the seven principles of Nguzo Saba.
- KWANZAA – a weeklong celebration created by Dr. Maulana Karenga using the seven principles of Nguzo Saba. The seven principles are Umoja (Unity), Kujichagulia (Self-Determination), Ujima (Collective Work and Responsibility), Ujamaa (Cooperative Economics), Nia (Purpose), Kuumba (Creativity), and Imani (Faith).
- COMMON HERITAGE – a multicultural celebration of common ties and uniqueness of food, art, crafts and spiritualities of nationalities that make up the church.
- MUSIC WORKSHOPS – presentations by talented African American musicians who share insight and teach musical skills to choirs, musicians, and directors.
- DAYS OF REFLECTION – a one-day retreat featuring focused presentations, spiritual reflections and music.
- UMOJA FEST – a social celebration of UNITY through music, dance, and food.
- BLACK HERITAGE PROGRAMS – a program featuring Black Catholic History and African American History.
This ministry is supported through gifts to the Catholic Ministry Appeal.