The observances of National Marriage Week (February 7-14) and World Marriage Day (Sunday, February 11) are an opportunity to focus on building a culture of life and love that begins with supporting and promoting marriage and the family. The theme for 2024 is “Love Beyond Words.”
The USCCB Secretariat of Laity, Marriage, Family Life, and Youth offers the following resources to help celebrate and live the great gift of married life!
- At-Home Couples’ Retreat in English
- Posters in English and Spanish
- Social Media Graphics in English and Spanish.
- Preaching Resources in English
- Prayer for Married Couples
- Fortifying Couples & Families Video Series
- Made for Love episodes for National Marriage Week