Individuals who retiree from the Diocese of St. Petersburg may be eligible to enroll in the Retirement Group Health Benefits under the following conditions:
- Individual is currently enrolled in Diocesan Health Benefits on the day immediately prior to retirement.
- Individual is receiving pension benefits from the Diocese of St. Petersburg Pension Plan and was employed by the Diocese of St. Petersburg on the day immediately prior to receiving pension retirement benefits.
- Individual is not eligible for any outside benefits such as Medicare or other Private Group Health Insurance.
The following are the benefits that are available under the Retirement Group Benefits Plan:
- Health Insurance – Medical & Pharmacy.
- Vision and Dental are optional benefits when enrolled in the medical plan.
Please contact the Retirement Services Office for more information at 727-374-0222