Advance Registration is Required. Click here to register.
Thursday, January 21, 2021 | 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
What is the most important thing you learned in 2020 that will help you in 2021?
The Diocesan Office of Communications invites you to a Communications Roundtable via Zoom.
- Hear from your counterparts around the Diocese.
- See what you have in common with other parishes.
- Make new connections for networking.
We’ll answer these questions:
- What did you learn in 2020 that will help you in 2021?
- What were the top three ways you communicated to your people?
- What were the top three apps/platforms/software that helped you communicate?
- What was the biggest mistake you made that helped you learn a valuable lesson?
- Who helped you the most?
- What was the best new equipment you acquired and how did you fund it?
If you have questions, please contact Lucia Guyer, email@example.com. Thank you!