Need a little assistance with incorporating stewardship as a way of life in your parish? Stewardship is an ongoing process of conversion. In order to keep it fresh and alive, it often helps to go back to the basics.
The Office of Stewardship and Development has compiled the basics on everything from annual stewardship planning to building up a stewardship committee. And don’t forget to visit this Resource Toolbox regularly for updated materials.
Click on the links below to learn more:
- Hospitality & Stewardship – are we making people feel welcome, that they are a part of our parish family? Click here for some simple exercises to help evaluate and ideas to make sure hospitality is a main focus in your parish.
- #GivingTuesday… What is it? How can your parish jump on board with this national day of giving? Why should your parish jump on board? Click here for more information!
- Developing an annual action plan
- Building a stewardship committee
- Lay witness presentations
- Accountability reports
- Stewardship posters
- Making stewardship MY way of life through prayer or planning for intentional giving
- Biblical references, including bulletin announcements and Prayers of the Faithful
- Putting our FAITH INTO ACTION
Please click here to contact the Office of Stewardship & Development for more information on how to incorporate stewardship as a way of life, parish stewardship projects, ideas and children’s stewardship.