As we become good stewards who give joyfully and thankfully to God, we also empower ourselves and the Church for mission and ministry. We must always remember, though, that our stewardship journey is a conversion process that is never over. In order to continue on the journey, it is vital to seek opportunities for formation from a variety of sources. The Office of Stewardship and Development has pulled together the following local and national sources for your consideration.
In addition to our downloadable pieces, the Office of Stewardship and Development is pleased to offer the following, upcoming local resources for stewardship formation:
2020 Msgr. McGread Stewardship Conference
On January 30, 2020, Catholic Stewardship Consultants, Inc. held their 2020 Msgr. McGread Stewardship Conference at our Bethany Center in Lutz. This nationally recognized program featured formation with clergy and lay leaders striving to make stewardship a priority in their parishes, educational DVDs, and practical components for attendees to utilize as they return to their parishes and schools. Click here to download information about the conference.
Below are some national resources for stewardship formation. These include traditional instruction as well as places incorporating best practices. Regardless of where you are in your stewardship journey, these resources will enhance and renew what you do and how you do it.
- USCCB – Understand the Church’s teachings on stewardship – click here to visit USCCB for an informative summary.
- ICSC – The 2019 ICSC Conference was a success, igniting every element of stewardship for all aspects of parish/diocesan Church life. Information is now available for the 2020 Conference on the ICSC website, click here for details.
- Diocese of Superior – Is your parish prepared for good stewardship? Click here to visit the Diocese of Superior’s stewardship assessment.
- Catholic Life and Faith – Click here to discover the Catholic Life and Faith’s Grateful Disciples resources.
- Everyday Stewardship – Click here to visit Tracy Welliver’s blog on Everyday Stewardship.
- Catholic Diocese of Wichita – Incorporate stewardship into your life and parish – click here to visit the Catholic Diocese of Wichita for resources.
Please click here to contact the Office of Stewardship & Development for more information on making stewardship a way of life at your parish.