National Marriage Week 2021
The observances of National Marriage Week (Feb. 7-14) and World Marriage Day (Sunday, Feb. 14) are an opportunity to focus on building a culture of life and love that begins with supporting and promoting marriage and the family. The theme for 2021 is “To Have, To Hold, To Honor.”
The USCCB Secretariat on Laity, Marriage, Family Life and Youth offers the following resources to bishops, priests, deacons, married couples, and lay men and women to help celebrate and live the great gift of married life.
- Preaching Resource for World Marriage Day (Sunday, February 14): reflections on the Scriptures of the day to assist bishops, priests, and deacons in preaching about marriage.
- Prayer for Married Couples
- National Marriage Week Flyer 2021
- Español National Marriage Week Flyer 2021
- National Marriage Week USA Flyer 2020
- Prayers of the Faithful for use in your National Marriage Week celebrations.
- At Home Couples’ Retreat
- Español At Home Couples’ Retreat