Diocesan Marriage Enrichment Series
This lecture-style series is offered in the Winter, Summer and Fall. Each session is presented by a marriage and family therapist. Married couples are welcome to participate in as many sessions as they wish and do not have to be taken in consecutive order.
The Marriage Enrichment series includes the following topics:
Session 1 – Family of Origin
Session 2 – Communication
Session 3 – The Many Moods of Marriage
Session 4 – Blended Families (for those with minor/dependent children from previous relationships)
Resources for Marriage Enrichment
Growing Healthy Marriages
- Be Light: A Marriage Formation Movement by Witness to Love
- Be More: A Marriage Formation Retreat by Witness to Love
- Beloved (Lighthouse Catholic Media)
- Building a Eucharistic Marriage
- Diálogo Matrimonial (MDS) – English | Spanish
- Ever More in Love – Everyday Skills Courses, Weekend Immersion Retreat for your parish
- For Your Marriage – A wonderful source of information, and it is the hope of the Church that this initiative will strengthen and enrich the relationships of those who are planning to marry as well as those who are already married. List of various Marriage Enrichment Resources from For Your Marriage.
- Marriage in Christ – Resources to Strengthen Your Marriage
- REFOCCUS Marriage Enrichment Inventory (FOCCUS Marriage Ministries)
- SIX DATES for Catholic Couples (Happy Together)
- Teams of Our Lady – A global, small group movement of “Married Spirituality” which brings together Christian couples united by the Sacrament of Marriage; and who wish, together, to deepen the graces of their Sacrament of Marriage. Local Teams of Our Lady: https://www.dosp.org/marriage-and-family/teams-of-our-lady/
- The Choice Wine (Paradisus Dei)
- The Marriage Course (Alpha) – English and Spanish (subtitles)
- United in Love United in Christ (Faith and Marriage)
- Worldwide Marriage Encounter – The largest pro-marriage organization in the world focuses on promoting weekend experiences for couples who want to make their good marriage even better. Local WWME Community: www.flwc-wwme.org.
Help for Troubled Marriages
- Retrouvaille™ – A program to Help Couples Heal and Renew their Marriages. Thousands of couples headed for cold, unloving relationships or divorce have successfully overcome their marriage problems by attending the program. Contact Retrouvaille of Tampa Bay at (727) 343-6701 or email@example.com.