Diocesan Marriage Enrichment Series
This series consists of 4 lecture-style workshops: Session 1 – Family of Origin, Session 2 – Communication and Session 3 – The Many Moods of Marriage. Session 4 addresses Blended Families which is particularly helpful for those with minor/dependent children from previous relationships. Each session is presented by a marriage and family therapist and can be taken in any order. More details can be found on the program’s website by clicking here.
If you need further assistance, contact Debbie Alexander at email@example.com or 727-341-6847
Resources for Marriage Enrichment
Growing Healthy Marriages
- 10 Great Dates® To Energize Your Marriage – This award-winning, easy-to-do, fun, broad, bible- and skill-based marriage education program disguised as 10 fun dates is now updated complete with a new expanded edition of the book with the latest research and input from millennium couples. Plus new, cutting-edge multi-media presentations make launching the dates easy and fun. Even presenter notes are included! Contact: 865-690-5887, Arps@marriagealive.com
- Annunciation Ministries – Their mission is to strengthen the vocation of marriage through consultation, training, events, and resources for parishes, and married couples.
- Be Light: A Marriage Formation Movement (Witness to Love)
- Be More: A Marriage Formation Retreat (Witness to Love)
- BELOVED: Finding Happiness in Marriage – Home Edition (Augustine Institute) – A video-based enrichment program that explores the true meaning of the Sacrament of Marriage. In six sessions, you’ll discover the deepest spiritual, emotional, and practical realities of what your marriage can and should be. Through an exploration of Scripture, Tradition, and Church teaching, God’s plan for your marriage will come alive. Watch the trailer for Beloved: Finding Happiness in Marriage
- Better Together (Dynamic Catholic)
- Building a Eucharistic Marriage (Gregory D. Schutte, MSW, LISW-S) – Special Offer!
A 7-part online video series that connects 7 areas for therapeutically strengthening your marriage with 7 areas of deepening your relationship with Christ through the Eucharist. There are options for couples who want to purchase an individual copy for home use or for parishes who would like to purchase a license for running the video series at their parish. The Parish License comes with a leaders’ guide, unlimited participant guides, as well as advertising options and participant discounts on their own copy of the program.Special Offer for Parishes in the Diocese of St. Petersburg… click on link to purchase the course for 20.00% off the original price of $250.00: https://program.eucharisticmarriage.org/courses/BAEM-parish?coupon=StPetersburgDiocese1
- Catholic Couple Checkup – An online relationship assessment (powered by PREPARE/ENRICH) that couples can take without the help of a facilitator or counselor.
- Celebrate Marriage – Celebrate Marriage offers ongoing opportunities for you to connect throughout your marriage.
- Christian Family Movement – This network of families supports each other in living their faith in daily life at home, in the workplace, and in their communities. In the U.S. and internationally. English and Spanish.
- Diálogo Matrimonial (MDS) – English | Spanish
- Ever More in Love – Everyday Skills Courses, Weekend Immersion Retreat for your parish
- For Your Marriage / PorTuMatrimonio – A wonderful source of information, and it is the hope of the Church that this initiative will strengthen and enrich the relationships of those who are planning to marry as well as those who are already married. List of various Marriage Enrichment Resources from For Your Marriage. For Your Marriage Facebook Page.
- For Your Military Marriage – An initiative of Worldwide Marriage Encounter to enrich, affirm and encourage military married couples in their relationships and families, and to offer the resources and support of an online network of Catholic military married couples for every age and every stage of married life.
- Marriage in Christ – Resources to Strengthen Your Marriage
- REFOCCUS Marriage Enrichment Inventory (FOCCUS Marriage Ministries)
- RESTORE – Catholic Marriage Resource (Parish) – Catholic online support for your marriage! RESTORE seeks to remove many of the common roadblocks that couples will face when needing help, and equip them with the skills and support they need to have a vibrant and fulfilling marriage. RESTORE offers an ever-expanding library of resources to meet couples where they are. Struggling Marriages/Enrichment | Affair Recovery | Parish-Based Marriage Enrichment
- SIX DATES for Catholic Couples (Happy Together)
- SmartLoving BreakThrough – SmartLoving BreakThrough is a practical, solution-focused course for all stages of marriage. Drawing on contemporary research and Catholic theology, this course will arm you with skills and insights to transform your relationship into the thriving, joy-filled encounter it’s meant to be.
- SmartLoving Marriage Kit – The Marriage Kit offers a refreshing look into what it takes to build a healthy and happy relationship. Delivered online and with video presentations guiding couples through the course, it offers practical strategies, insights, and a dash of humor to help revitalize and strengthen marriages.
- SmartLoving Newlywed Date Nites – Newlywed Date Nites is a program to support couples in their first year of marriage. Sent via email every second week, each Date Nite includes topic information, reflection questions, and a discussion guide for a 30-minute relationship activity that can be easily incorporated into a regular couple date.
- Teams of Our Lady – A global, small group movement of “Married Spirituality” which brings together Christian couples united by the Sacrament of Marriage; and who wish, together, to deepen the graces of their Sacrament of Marriage. Local Teams of Our Lady: https://www.dosp.org/marriage-and-family/teams-of-our-lady/
- The Alexander House: Covenant of Love Ministry – The internationally recognized Covenant of Love ministry programs can help to build a thriving parish community by building and supporting strong, joyful, and lasting marriages focused on God’s plan for marriage.
- The BEATITUDES: A Couple’s Path to Greater Joy (Happy Together) – This marriage enrichment program explores the Beatitudes as a path to holiness in Christian marriage.
- The Cana Institute – Cana Institute guides couples toward vibrant marriages by helping them understand the dynamics between the spiritual and problem-solving components of marriage.
- The Choice Wine (Paradisus Dei)
- The Marriage Course (Alpha) – English and Spanish (subtitles)
- The Second Half of Marriage – This small group resource is designed to help couples renew and re-energize their marriage for the empty nest years.
- The Virtues (Happy Together) – A parish based marriage enrichment program that uses a variety of media to touch as many people as possible with a positive message about marriage and the importance of mastering the good habits we call the Cardinal Virtues.
- Together in Holiness (St. John Paul II Foundation) – a year-round formation series for couples in parishes, schools, and small communities
- United in Love United in Christ (Faith and Marriage)
- Worldwide Marriage Encounter – The largest pro-marriage organization in the world focuses on promoting weekend experiences for couples who want to make their good marriage even better.
- Young Families/Couples Ministry – Cathedral of St. Jude the Apostle (DOSP)
Help for Troubled Marriages