Diocesan Marriage Enrichment Series
This lecture-style series is offered in the Winter, Summer and Fall. Each session is presented by a marriage and family therapist. Married couples are welcome to participate in as many sessions as they wish and do not have to be taken in consecutive order.
The Marriage Enrichment series includes the following topics:
Session 1 – Family of Origin
Session 2 – Communication
Session 3 – The Many Moods of Marriage
Session 4 – Blended Families (for those with minor/dependent children from previous relationships)
Married and In Love…Most of the Time!
The Diocesan Office of Marriage and Family Life is partnering with couples from our local Worldwide Marriage Encounter (WWME) teams to offer a day of marriage enrichment, Married and In Love…Most of the Time! on Saturday, October 1, 2022, at the Bishop W. Thomas Larkin Pastoral Center. This daylong event from 9:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., is offered to married couples from all parishes in the Diocese of St. Petersburg. To register: www.WWME-FloridaWestCoast.com, $30.00 per couple. Text or call: Kris & Cristina 813-957-2295 or email: email@example.com for more information.
Resources for Marriage Enrichment
Growing Healthy Marriages
- Worldwide Marriage Encounter – The largest pro-marriage organization in the world focuses on promoting weekend experiences for couples who want to make their good marriage even better. Local WWME Community: www.flwc-wwme.org. Married and In Love Enrichment Session.
- Diálogo Matrimonial (MDS) – English | Spanish
- Teams of Our Lady – A global, small group movement of “Married Spirituality” which brings together Christian couples united by the Sacrament of Marriage; and who wish, together, to deepen the graces of their Sacrament of Marriage. Local Teams of Our Lady: https://www.dosp.org/marriage-and-family/teams-of-our-lady/
- Building a Eucharistic Marriage
- Ever More in Love – Everyday Skills Courses, Weekend Immersion Retreat for your parish
- For Your Marriage – A wonderful source of information, and it is the hope of the Church that this initiative will strengthen and enrich the relationships of those who are planning to marry as well as those who are already married. List of various Marriage Enrichment Resources from For Your Marriage.
- Marriage in Christ – Resources to Strengthen Your Marriage
- SIX DATES for Catholic Couples (Happy Together)
- The Choice Wine (Paradisus Dei)
- The Marriage Course (Alpha) – English and Spanish (subtitles)
Help for Troubled Marriages
- Retrouvaille™ – A program to Help Couples Heal and Renew their Marriages. Thousands of couples headed for cold, unloving relationships or divorce have successfully overcome their marriage problems by attending the program.