Newly hired eligible employees and their dependents will be effective in Diocese of St Petersburg’s benefits programs on the first of month following 30 days of continuous employment.
All elections are in effect for the entire plan year and can only be changed during Annual Open Enrollment, unless you experience a family status change. Enrollments are processed through the online enrollment system thru Paylocity at: htps://access.paylocity.com/
Please refer to the current “Benefit and Enrollment Guide” for costs, eligibility, policies and enrollment information, or contact the Benefits Administrator, Faith Eschenfelder at: email@example.com or 727-344-1611 x5438
Eligibility for benefits is determined by the following criteria:
- Full-time With Benefits — (Salary/Hourly) An employee who is regularly scheduled to work 30 hours per week on a continuous basis during the calendar year will be compensated on a salaried or hourly basis and will receive full benefits.
- Part-time With Benefits — (Salary/Hourly) An employee who is regularly scheduled to work 25 or more hours per week and was hired prior to February 28, 2010 or regularly scheduled for 30 hours per week and hired after March 1, 2010 will be compensated on a salaried/hourly basis and will receive full benefits.
- Part-time No Benefits — (Salary/Hourly) An employee hired after March 1, 2010 who is regularly scheduled for less than 30 hours per week will be compensated on a salaried/hourly basis and will receive no benefits other than pension credit (if earned)** and those that are required by State or Federal statute.
Diocesan Time Off Policy:
This is the recommended policy, but note that some entities deviate from the Diocesan recommended policy based on local needs. Please check with your local business office for the policy being used.
Holidays observed by the Pastoral Center. This is the recommended policy, but note that some entities deviate from the Diocesan recommended policy based on local needs. Please check with your local business office for the policy being used.
Family Medical Leave (FML) Policy:
The Diocese of St. Petersburg has a specific policy that supersedes any other FMLA policy. Please click below to view.
All Full-time and Part-time With Benefits employees are provided Disability insurance. Please click link below to view.
Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Click here for 2022 Open Enrollment Information
Family Status Change Form – To add or delete dependents outside of open enrollment.
Employee Benefits (Employer Paid)
These optional benefits are available to Benefit Eligible Employees. Please refer to your current Benefits and Enrollment Guide for costs, eligibility and enrollment information or contact the Benefits Administrator, Faith Eshenfelder at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 727-344-1611 x5438
- Dental and Vision 2021 administered thru Guardian
- Optional Supplemental Life Insurance – The Hartford
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care (FSA)
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Allstate Voluntary Options 2021
- Legal Shield ID Theft Protection
- Tickets at Work
- Healthcare Bluebook Go Green to Get Green
- YMCA Membership Discount
- Real Appeal Weight Loss Plan
$50 work shoe allowance with “Shoes for Crews” available to ALL full and part time employees